VCL has been incubating since December 2008. VCL is a cloud computing platform for the management of physical and virtual machines.https://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/
- We are very excited to introduce a new committer, David Hutchins.
- As stated in the previous report, the Apache VCL community continues to grow. We're seeing more people start to contribute to our online documentation and file JIRA issues.
- We continue to see growing interest in the VCL project from a variety of locations. Several others have submitted patches.
Plans for next Release
- The next release is scheduled toward the end of February. This will be a dot release (VCL 2.2.1) to fix a few bugs and add improved code for handling virtual machines. The 2.3 release is planned for late spring.
Top Issues Before Graduation
- Continue to increase contributors from multiple institutions.
- Discuss next steps for Graduation with mentors.
Signed off by mentor: