VCL is a modular cloud computing platform which dynamically provisions and brokers remote access to compute resources including virtual machines, bare-metal computers, and resources in other cloud platforms. A self-service web portal is used to request resources and for administration. VCL became a TLP on June 20, 2012.
- The community has completed most of the post-graduation tasks with the help of Infrastructure. 1
- A CMS website has been created. 2 We are working to migrate content from Confluence to the CMS.
- A VCL 2.3.1 bugfix branch has been created. This will be released in a few months.
- Development is beginning for VCL 2.4 features.
- VCL 2.3 was released on 2012-07-20
- Subscribers to the user list: 150
- Subscribers to the dev list: 143
- Committers: 9
- PMC members: 6
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.