- VCL is a modular cloud computing platform which dynamically provisions and
brokers remote access to compute resources including virtual machines,
bare-metal computers, and resources in other cloud platforms. A self-service
web portal is used to request resources and for administration. VCL became a
TLP on June 20, 2012.
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- A community member has started working on some new authentication code.
Hopefully, this can lead to a new committer.
## Health report:
- Project health is being monitored. Project is largely in a steady state though there is a
slight uptick in community participation.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 7 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Aaron Coburn on Tue Jun 19 2012
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 8 committers.
- No new committers added in the last 3 months
- Last committer addition was Young Hyun Oh at Sun Dec 08 2013
- Last release was 2.5 on Thu Aug 17 2017
## Mailing list activity:
- Development efforts have not started back up after our last release.
So, there has been little dev list traffic. User list traffic is about
the same as last quarter from people upgrading to the latest release.
- 125 subscribers (up 1 in the last 3 months):
- 16 emails sent to list (16 in previous quarter)
- 166 subscribers (up 0 in the last 3 months):
- 36 emails sent to list (39 in previous quarter)
## JIRA activity:
- 4 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 0 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months