The mission of the Apache VCL project is to create and maintain of software
related to a modular cloud computing platform which dynamically provisions and
brokers remote access to compute resources.
There are no issues requiring board attention.
## Membership Data:
Apache VCL was founded 2012-06-19 (8 years ago)
There are currently 10 committers and 8 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 5:4.
Community changes, past quarter:
- Mike Jennings was added to the PMC on 2020-08-24
- No new committers. Last addition was Mike Jennings on 2019-01-04.
## Project Activity:
- Last release: 2019-07-25
- VCL is primarily used by universities. With a new semester having recently
started, time to put toward development has been pretty low. We hope to be
able to focus more on development once things start to slow down for the
semester and then work toward getting another release out.
## Community Health:
- VCL remains a small but functioning community.
- We're happy to have picked up a new PMC member.