This Wiki is just a source of Migration Guide - mostly Version Notes of new releases, and our Security Bulletins.
Apache Struts 2 is an elegant, extensible framework for building enterprise-ready Java web applications. Distributions of Struts 2 are available as a free download under the Apache License.
- For more about the Apache Struts project itself, visit the project web site.
- Quickstart with Struts 2 Maven Archetypes.
- Struts 2 is extended using Plugins. A list of available plugins is available at the Struts 2 Plugin Registry.
- Tired of XML-based configurations, or need some extra agility? Try the Convention Plugin or its RESTful cousin, the REST Plugin.
- Interested in books, articles, and presentations about Struts? Check out some Other Resources.
- For other community-supported Struts resources, visit the Struts 2 Wiki.
The documentation is grouped into four areas.
Getting here from there.
Our security bulletins explain any security issues and their solutions
|Old Documentation||Previous version of our documentation, mostly outdated!|
The Struts 2 Community Wiki is an additional resource. It is not distributed with Struts 2, and contributions to the community wiki do not require a CLA.