These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.30 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 2.3.29
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
- There is huge number of examples you can also use as a starting point for you application here
<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId> <artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId> <version>2.3.30</version> </dependency>
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
Struts Archetype Catalog
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://struts.apache.org/
<repositories> <repository> <id>apache.nexus</id> <name>ASF Nexus Staging</name> <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/</url> </repository> </repositories>
- [WW-4641] - Pre-evaluation of "name" attribute stopped working
- [WW-4642] - Unable to retrieve s:hidden field values
- [WW-4645] - SecurityMemberAccess exclude class design issue
- [WW-4651] - Negative number is considered an arithmetic expression
- [WW-4648] - Upgrade commons-fileupload to the latest version