These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.31 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 2.3.30
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
- There is huge number of examples you can also use as a starting point for you application here
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
- Possible path traversal in the Convention plugin S2-042
- Using the Config Browser plugin in production S2-043
- [WW-4601] - webconsole can always be accessed
- [WW-4628] - Space character and includeParams
- [WW-4659] - Exception starting filter struts2 java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
- [WW-4663] - NullPointerException when displaying a form without action attribute
- [WW-4667] - ParametersInterceptor excludeParams only applies to first instance of params interceptor in paramsPrepareParamsStack
- [WW-4669] - Struts 2.5.1 gives errors on unexpected action names
- [WW-4675] - Select box does not pre-select chosen values
- [WW-4674] - StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter should check for response commited status
- [WW-4685] - Allow directly accessing I18N keys from Tiles defintions