These are the notes for the Struts 2.3.33 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 2.3.32
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
- There is huge number of examples you can also use as a starting point for you application here
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
- Possible RCE in the Struts Showcase app in the Struts 1 plugin example in Struts 2.3.x series, see S2-048
- A DoS attack is available for Spring secured actions, see S2-049
- [WW-4735] - EmailValidator does not accept new domain suffixes
- [WW-4770] - Revision number still missing from dojo.js and dojo.js.uncompressed.js
- [WW-4802] - Strange Behavior Parsing Action Requests
- [WW-4805] - At least a DoS attack is available for Spring secured actions