These are the notes for the Struts 2.5.1 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 2.5
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
- All security patches applied to version Struts 2.3.29 were also applied to this version (just in case)
- Possible DoS attack when using URLValidator S2-041
- [WW-4558] - contentType override ignored for JSONInterceptor
- [WW-4618] - MessageStorePreResultListener doesn't store messages for 3rd-party RedirectResult subclasses
- [WW-4622] - [struts2-tiles-plugin] [2.3.28] [StrutsWildcardServletTilesApplicationContext] getRealPath
- [WW-4626] - EmailValidator flags .cat emails as invalid
- [WW-4632] - SMI cannot be disabled
- [WW-4634] - Centre alignment doesn't seem to work in Velocity tags
- [WW-4637] - Unable to process Jar entry (javassist-3.20.0-GA.jar)
- [WW-4643] - Strict Method Invocation breaks Action-Less Results
- [WW-4640] - When method is not allowed throw exception with meanigful message
- [WW-4644] - update struts2 bom