These are the notes for the Struts 2.5.18 distribution.
For prior notes in this release series, see Version Notes 2.5.16
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
You can also use Struts Archetype Catalog like below
XWorkListwas moved into a
com.opensymphony.xwork2.utilpackage is excluded by the Internal Security Mechanism.
- [WW-4941] - [jar_cache] Some jar_cache******.tmp files are generated into a temporary directory(/tmp) during web service start
- [WW-4948] - Struts 2.5.16 is creating jar_cache files in temp folder
- [WW-4951] - MD5 and SHA1 should no longer be provided on download pages
- [WW-4954] - xml-validation fails since struts 2.5.17