Supported SVG 1.2 features
This page lists the SVG 1.2 features that are supported by the code in the Batik SVN repository. Nightly builds are available here.
- XML Binding Language for SVG (sXBL)
sXBL is supported with the following restrictions:
- XBL cannot be used for SVG resources or visual effects.
- The traitDef element is not implemented.
- The handling of CSS is probably not exactly correct.
Two content selector languages are supported: XPath 1.0 Patterns and the drastically reduced XPath subset.
XPath Patterns is the default language. To change the language used to the XPath subset, put an attribute
batik:selectorLanguage="XPath'_*Subset" on the xbl:content element or on the svg document element.
(The batik extension namespace should be declared with xmlns:batik="http://xml.apache.org/batik/ext".)
- *Flowing text and graphics_' Though the syntax for this is likely to change.
- The solidColor element
- Alternative content based on display resolution
- The handler element
- Script running in resource documents
- DOM Level 3 support
Core, Events and XPath.
- Wheel event
- Notification of shape modification
The RenderedBBox'_*Changed event does not have the boundingBox property, though.
- *Global interface_'
Only startMouseCapture and stopMouseCapture so far.