- don't use JS wrapping classes for widgets: they introduce yet-another-API which is sometimes confusing.
- update the widgets' java public API so that it's more "Rhino-friendly" (check JavaBean conformance and add accessors where needed)
[DONE] implement an equivalent to the bookmark feature of V2, by a function property of the form that gets called at each request roundtrip
- add helper methods to the Form class to create event listeners from JS functions
- restrict the "cocoon" object that's available in the event handlers so that it does not provide response-related methods (sendPage etc)
[DONE] implement widget.getDefinition() (give access to form definition)
- rename showForm() 'bizData' parameter to 'viewData' (a la v3): http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111951875814550&w=2
[DONE] ignore the "action-command" attribute which is currently useless except for repeater-actions and row-actions
[DONE] implement widget states
[DONE] review widget states (maybe an output state is necessary)
- Review repeater binding (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=109950611823830&w=2)
- write a form definition schema so that definitions can be optionally validated.
- flatten the CForm-related component in cocoon.xconf. This will ease the transition to a non-Avalon container
- restructure resources directory (group XSLs and put them into their own directories)
- second wizard example - shows how one form that is used in several templates can be controlled by Flowscript
- Review multi-form-per-page - does it work? - provide a sample
- Update the tour block samples to be in sync with these changes
Requests for enhancement (not discussed and/or aggreed yet)
- Enabled modify form define through api
- I have a usecase for this too (RP): Depending on the content of a form, a dynamic number of actions can be triggered. The possible actions are stored in a database and have to be read out at form creation time and action-widgets have to be set dynamically.
- Remove everything that has been deprecated (union/struct, old validators, ...)