Is a thin, modular bridging API with out-of-the-box support for most well known logging systems.
- Nightly Builds
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Logging 1.0.4ReleasePlan
- Logging 1.0.5ReleasePlan
- Logging 1.1.0ReleasePlan
- Info about containers and classloaders
- The memory-leak-on-undeploy issue
- OSGi: See CommonsOsgi and Pax-logging Pax-logging, and also this blog entry on how to use commons-logging in an OSGI environement
- Simple Log
- Ever get irratated with enclosing your log statements in conditionals? Just4Log engineers the bytecode so that every log statements has a conditional wrapper!
- x4juli a native implementation of JCL for java.util.logging. Currently in alpha state.
Enterprise Logging/Logging 2.0 Design Ideas
Just a place to pull some stuff together...