Apache HTTP Server Wiki
This is a wiki containing user-contributed recipes, tips, and tricks for the Apache HTTP Server (aka Apache Web Server or httpd).
As this is a public wiki, please remember to consult the official documentation to verify what you read here. (If something here breaks your website, sorry!) Nevertheless, we hope you find this information useful!
- Face to Face - Opportunities to meet httpd developers or users.
- Contributing - Find out how to contribute to this wiki
- Info - Useful information and documentation
- Developer - Information on the internals and module development
- Log messages - Detailed explanations, and their solutions
- Application quirks - Known incompatibilities between httpd and backend apps or user agents.
- Platform quirks - Build/install/run hints and workarounds for specific OS's
- Compatibility - Interaction between httpd, browsers and other user-agents, and other servers
- Recipes - Configuration examples, and their results
- Rewrite - Various guides for mod_rewrite
- Scratch pad - For new documentation - Howto's, document enhancements, etc.
- Interacting - Integration with third party modules and services.
- Translations - Unofficial translations of the official documentation, in hope of easing the review process.
- PHP - Installation instructions for PHP on Apache.
- FAQ - httpd FAQ sandbox
- Binding to standard ports (80,443) without being root
- SSL - (mod)SSL related topics
- Official Apache HTTP Server website
- Download the latest release!
- Browse the official documentation (for the latest release - 2.4.x)
- Find books on the Apache HTTP Server and other ASF projects.
You might want to look at the TitleIndex to view all the pages on this site.