jUDDI (pronounced "Judy") is a Java-based implementation of the Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) specification for Web services.
jUDDI is currently in the Incubator jUDDI.
- Steve Viens
- Anou Manavalan
- Andy Cutright
- Anil Saldhana
- Apache Membership - Done
- Add Apache License to source - Done
- Code in CVS - Done
- Fix web site to provide a link to Jakarta, not SourceForge - Done
- Get nightly builds happening - gump - Done
- Wiki – Done
- Archive mailing lists – Done
- IssueTracking - Jira Created, Anou, Andy and Dims granted developer rights