Current work being done is listed below.
- Ken has completed the following:
- Phil and Keith are defining additional system tests, driven by the AMQP 1.0 spec, to be implemented as JUnit tests running agnostically against either proton-j or proton-jni. They've now got a long list of tests for Connection and have just started implementing them. They will start committing this code over the next few weeks (Jira TBD).
- Keith and Cliff worked on PROTON-254 - Swig generated c code for java bindings fails to compile on Windows Visual Studio 2010.
- Significant progress has been made. More work is ongoing.
- Phil updated the Proton roadmap.
Please feel free to edit this page if you think anything is wrong or missing.