This is the Apache Rave Wiki, maintained by the project's committers and volunteer contributors. It is part of the Apache Wiki.
To edit pages, log in first by following the login link near the top right corner of any page. Notifications of changes will be sent to the <<MailTo(commits AT rave DOT apache DOT org)>> mailing list. |
Apache Rave Wiki
Project site: http://rave.apache.org/
Technical Information & Proposals
- Architecture Topics
- Rave Extensions
- Implementation of add/remove friends
- Current Implementation Challenges
- Activity Streams Use Cases
- Procedure to Upgrade Shindig
- REST API Proposal
Interesting starting points:
- RecentChanges: see where people are currently working
- WikiSandBox: feel free to change this page and experiment with editing
- FindPage: search or browse the database in various ways
- HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax: quick access to wiki markup
- SiteNavigation: get an overview over this site and what it contains
How to use this site
A Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
- Edit any page by pressing <<GetText(Edit)>> at the top or the bottom of the page
- Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with
words in brackets
- Search for page titles or text within pages using the search box at the top of any page
- See HelpForBeginners to get you going, HelpContents for all help pages.
- For customizing MoinMoin's language support see HelpOnLanguages.
To learn more about what a WikiWikiWeb is, read about MoinMoin:WhyWikiWorks and the MoinMoin:WikiNature. Also, consult the HelpMiscellaneous FrequentlyAskedQuestions page.
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin.