6 February 2017, Apache Solr 6.4.1 available
Solr is the popular, blazing fast, open source NoSQL search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search and analytics, rich document parsing, geospatial search, extensive REST APIs as well as parallel SQL. Solr is enterprise grade, secure and highly scalable, providing fault tolerant distributed search and indexing, and powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.
Solr 6.4.1 is available for immediate download at:
Please read CHANGES.txt for a full list of new features and changes:
Solr 6.4.1 contains 5 bug fixes since the 6.4.0 release:
* "Plugin/Stats" section of the UI doesn't display empty metric types
* SOLR_SSL_OPTS was mistakenly overwritten in solr.cmd
* Better validation of filename params in ReplicationHandler
* Core swapping did not work with new metrics changes in place
* Admin UI could not find DataImport handlers due to metrics changes
* AnalyzingInfixSuggester/BlendedInfixSuggester now work with core reload
Further details of changes are available in the change log available at: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/6_4_1/changes/Changes.html
Please report any feedback to the mailing lists (http://lucene.apache.org/solr/discussion.html)
Note: The Apache Software Foundation uses an extensive mirroring network for distributing releases. It is possible that the mirror you are using may not have replicated the release yet. If that is the case, please try another mirror. This also applies to Maven access.