4 Jun 2019, Apache Solr™ 7.7.2 available
The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce the release of Apache Solr 7.7.2
Solr is the popular, blazing fast, open source NoSQL search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search and analytics, rich document parsing, geospatial search, extensive REST APIs as well as parallel SQL. Solr is enterprise grade, secure and highly scalable, providing fault tolerant distributed search and indexing, and powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.
The release is available for immediate download at:
This release includes 28 fixes since the previous release, including:
- High CPU usage in Solr due to Java 8 bug (SOLR–13349)
- Multiplicative query boost is in certain conditions not applied (SOLR–13126)
- InPlace update sometimes fail if schema has a required field (SOLR–11876)
- Admin UI inaccessible with RuleBasedAuthorizationPlugin (SOLR–13344)
- MetricsHistoryHandler does not work with BasicAuth (SOLR–12860)
- ByteArrayUtf8CharSequence cannot be cast to java.lang.String (SOLR–13285)
Please read CHANGES.txt for a detailed list of changes:
Please report any feedback to the mailing lists (https://lucene.apache.org/solr/community.html#mailing-lists-irc)
Note: The Apache Software Foundation uses an extensive mirroring network for distributing releases. It is possible that the mirror you are using may not have replicated the release yet. If that is the case, please try another mirror. This also goes for Maven access.