- Apache Turbine is a servlet based framework that allows experienced Java developers to quickly build web applications. Turbine allows you to
personalize the web sites and to use user logins to restrict access to parts of your application.
Turbine is a matured and well established framework that is used as the base of many other projects.
- No board-level issues at this time.
- Git-Write migration of Turbine archetype subproject finished successfully.
- Some Bug reporting on mailing list.
- Turbine 5.0 major upgrade in progress: First commits + discussion started.
- Apache Db Torque ORM support request accepted ( related to Fulcrum Security Torque ).
- The Turbine project has had a well above noise quarter activity.
- Code changes in Turbine Core/Fulcrum Components subprojects let expect oneor more releases in the next quarter(s).
- Need for active volunteers exist (e.g. documentation / module clean up),but (community) collaboration is evident in dev mailing list discussion andcode changes.
- Currently 9 PMC members.
- Last PMC addition was Jeffery Painter on Sun Nov 12 2017.
Committer base changes
- Currently 11 committers.
- No new changes to the committer base since last report.
- Last committer addition was more than 2 years ago.
- Last release was Turbine 4.0.1 on Mon Mar 05 2018.