Apache Turbine is a servlet based framework that allows experienced Java developers to quickly build web applications. Turbine allows you to personalize the web sites and to use user logins to restrict access to parts of your application.
Turbine is a matured and well established framework that is used as the base of many other projects.
- GitHub mirroring Turbine core resolved (INFRA-15106).
- No more board-level issues at this time.
- The Turbine project has had a busy quarter by our measures.
- Fulcrum and Turbine code and discussion activity by active PMC members preparing Fulcrum Intake, Security and Turbine Core releases
- Upgrade to Java 8 and other non backward compatible changes areresolved/discussed/expected after bugfix release of Turbine core, Fulcrum components will follow.
- Currently 9 PMC members.
- Jeffery Painter was added to the PMC on Sun Nov 12 2017 (last change)
Committer base changes
- Currently 11 committers.
- No new changes to the committer base since last report.
- The last change to the committer base was the addition of Georg Kallidis on Sept 19 2012.
Fulcrum component project
- Fulcrum Security 1.1.2 was released on Fri Feb 02 2018
Turbine core project
- Last Release of the Turbine Core component 4.0 on Nov 8 2017
- Turbine 4.0 Webapp Archetype postponed waiting for bugfixing Turbine Core release