Apache Turbine is a servlet based framework that allows experienced Java developers to quickly build web applications. Turbine allows you to personalize the web sites and to use user logins to restrict access to parts of your application.
Turbine is a matured and well established framework that is used as the base of many other projects.
- No board-level issues at this time.
- INFRA-16437 Git Mirror for Turbine Maven Archetype in preparation
- The Turbine project has had quite a busy quarter by our measure again
- Upgrade to Java 8/9 postponed after (another) bugfix release of Turbine core is set for next quarter
- Some (resolved) discussion about general release healthcheck issues between active PMC members and INFRA
- Currently 9 PMC members.
- Jeffery Painter was added to the PMC on Sun Nov 12 2017 (last change)
Committer base changes
- Currently 11 committers.
- No new changes to the committer base since last report.
- The last change to the committer base was the addition of Georg Kallidis on Sept 19 2012.
Fulcrum component project
- Fulcrum Intake 1.2.3 was released on Mon Feb 12 2018
Turbine core project
- Turbine Core 4.0.1 was released on March 5 2018
- Turbine Webapp Archetype release postponed to next quarter
- Waiting for Turbine Core bugfix release before Java upgrade