http://xalan.apache.org/resources/Xalan-Logo-tm.png This is the official Wiki of the Apache Xalan Project.
Welcome to the Apache Xalan Wiki
Xalan is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or other XML document types. It implements XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 1.0 and XML Path Language (XPath) Version 1.0 and can be used from the command line or as a module in another program.
Xalan C/C++ implements the library in a common subset of standard C/C++.
Xalan Java can also be used in an applet or a servlet.
Xalan Wiki Pages
Xalan Website Pages
- Developer Mail List archives archives mailto help
- Xalan C/C++ Users archives archives mailto help
- Xalan Java Users archives archives mailto help
The Xalan XSLT stylesheet processor uses the Apache Xerces XML Parser.
Tools and Utilities
Macro to create a new page
The XalanWikiPage_Template can be used to start a new page containing the project logo and website link. You open the template and copy it to your new page. Then edit the new page, preserving the template content.
This Wiki is Under Construction
Interesting starting points:
- RecentChanges: see where people are currently working
- WikiSandBox: feel free to change this page and experiment with editing
- FindPage: search or browse the database in various ways
- HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax: quick access to wiki markup
- SiteNavigation: get an overview over this site and what it contains
How to use this site
A Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
- Edit any page by pressing <<GetText(Edit)>> at the top or the bottom of the page
- Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with
words in brackets
- Search for page titles or text within pages using the search box at the top of any page
- See HelpForBeginners to get you going, HelpContents for all help pages.
- For customizing MoinMoin's language support see HelpOnLanguages.
To learn more about what a WikiWikiWeb is, read about MoinMoin:WhyWikiWorks and the MoinMoin:WikiNature. Also, consult the HelpMiscellaneous FrequentlyAskedQuestions page.
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin.