- FIXED: it's now fixed in SVN – this is usually used when a commiter checks in a fix for the bug.
- INVALID: it's not actually a bug report, or not something related to SpamAssassin – "SpamAssassin doesn't work!" or "I can't install SpamAssassin"
- WONTFIX: the report proposes something that we do not want to fix either for technical or philosophical reasons – "SpamAssassin should do anti-virus scanning"
- WORKSFORME: it's not reproducible, or the reported behaviour seems to be as designed
- LATER: this might be something we should look at in the far future, but for now its infeasible or undesirable – seldom used
- REMIND: we don't generally use this
Removing Spam Bugs
Deleting a bug that is spam can only be done by someone who has Administrator access to our Bugzilla. See RemovingBugzillaSpam.