Apache OpenWhisk is an Apache
project which provides a complete Serverless, or Function-as-a-Service, platform along with an ecosystem of curated functional packages, client SDKs and integration tooling.
This Wiki is intended for our community to share their thoughts about and collaborate around any aspect of the project; whether it's about the platform architecture, an existing or planned feature or about its use cases and integrations, this is the place to do it.
- Website: http://openwhisk.incubator.apache.org/ - The project website with latest developer, integrator or end-user information, including "getting started".
- GitHub: https://github.com/apache?q=openwhisk - The project code hosted on GitHub which includes extensive markdown documentation.
- Project Status (build): GitHub Repository Status
- PMC SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/incubator/openwhisk
- Slack: openwhisk-team.slack.com
Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly; on May 9th / off May 16th, etc.):
Anchor web-meeting web-meeting
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 5PM CEST (Central Europe), 3PM GMT, 11PM (midnight)(Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk
- Google Calendar (click entry to add): https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MnU2dHNiMjc0bTRoc29ydjBscW05Ym1jNmhfMjAxOTA5MDRUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ&tmsrc=apacheopenwhisk%40gmail.com&scp=ALL