- Core Commands is a set of Camel commands that SPI can reuse to integrate Camel commands in various tooling. The core commands is in the
- Karaf Commands is the Camel core commands for using with Apache Karaf based containers.commands-spring-boot is the
- Is a standalone JAR
camel-catalogthat contains catalog information about the Apache Camel release. Such as information about each of the Camel components, with documentation in json schema format. This is intended for SPI to leverage for tooling, such as being able to implement Apache Camel component editors that can provide the set of options the component offers, with documentation included.
External Open Source Tools
- hawtio is IDEs based on Camel Language Server:
- IntelliJ IDEA: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin/9371-apache-camel-idea-plugin
- hawtio is an open source HTML5 web application for visualizing, starting/stopping and tracing Apache Camel routes, browsing endpoints, sending messages to endpoints as well as browsing and sending to ActiveMQ destinations, viewing logs and metric charting etc.
- JBoss Tools for Apache Camel is Fuse Tooling is an open source set of eclipse plugins for creating Apache Camel projects, editing Camel routes using a graphical editor.
- fabric8 Camel forge addon is a set of both the Camel commands for remote management, and a set of Camel editing tools to edit Camel endpoints, components in both Java and XML routes.
- fabric8 Camel Maven Plugin is a maven plugin that is able to validate all your Camel endpoints from the source code, so you quickly can catch typo and other mistakes in your endpoints, and not have to wait for runtime to fail.
- Jenkins X Camel - CLI to quickly create an Apache Camel project and import into Jenkins X.