- Download and print the Apache Contributor License Agreement from here. You need to sign it and fax it to Apache.
- Wait for your name to appear on the list of received CLAs
- If they already have an Apache account (perhaps from another project, or for a feature branch), they'll be listed here.
- Once thats done let the Oozie PMC chair know (send an email to email@example.com) and we can apply to Apache Infrastructure to have your account created; for . Sometimes, someone from Apache will do that for you. For that we'll need the following info
- Your full name
- Your preferred email address
- Your preferred unix account name