These are the notes for the Struts 2.1.0 distributionbuild.
- If you are a Maven user, you might want to get started using the Maven Archetype.
- Another quick-start entry point is the blank application. Rename and deploy the WAR as a starting point for your own development.
<repositories> <repository> <id>apache.snapshots</id> <name>ASF Maven 2 Snapshot</name> <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url> </repository> </repositories>
Backward compatibility issues with prior development release
- ...Zero configuration feature has been moved to the Codebehind plugin
New Features and Plugins
- Code for the "new API" is available but is not utilized by the framework.
Experimental Features and Plugins
- The Dojo plugin replaces the Ajax Theme
- Struts 2.1.0 will be the first milestone/test-build in the 2.1.x series.
- There is yet to be a GA release in this series.
- The DistributionBuild/Release Managers are and is Ted Husted.
- The proposed tag date for the version build is 7 22 Oct 2007.