- For more about the Apache Struts project itself, visit the project web site.
- Quickstart with Struts 2 Maven Archetypes.
- Struts 2 is extended using Plugins. A list of available plugins is available at the Struts 2 Plugin Registry.
- Tired of XML-based configurations, or need some extra agility? Try the Convention Plugin or its RESTful cousin, the REST Plugin.
- Interested in books, articles, and presentations about Struts? Check out some Other Resources.
- For other community-supported Struts resources, visit the Struts 2 Wiki.
Our tutorials are designed to help you get started with the framework ASAP. We offer an all-purpose "Bootstrap" tutorial as well as specialty tutorials on portlets and database access.
Our in-depth technical guides focus on specific components of the framework, such as the Core framework, Struts Tags, and optional Extensions, as well as migrating from Struts 1 or WebWork 2.
Our FAQs and Cookbook examples provide a wide range of rapid-fire "HOWTOs" in question-and-answer format.
Our security bulletins explain any security issues and their solutions
Books, articles, and presentations about Struts 2.
The Struts 2 Community Wiki is an additional resource. It is not distributed with Struts 2, and contributions to the community wiki do not require a CLA.