- How To: Capture a thread dump
- How To: Capture a heap dump
- How To: Examine a Stacktrace
- How To: Configure Tomcat for debugging
- FAQ: Developing
- FAQ: Memory
- Tomcat Memory Leak Protection
- Notes on using JMX clients
Accessing response objects after their lifetime can lead to security issues in your application, such as sending responses to wrong clients, mixing up responses. If you can reproduce the issue and the above diagnostic does not show your own bug, but a bug in Apache Tomcat, if the problem manifests as a security issue, see how to report it.
Troubleshooting "Too many open file descriptors"
The code that opens the descriptors can be identified using a tool such as http://file-leak-detector.kohsuke.org/