- Becoming a Nutch Developer - Start developing and contributing to Nutch.
- PluginCentral – How to write your own plugins and use other people's.
- InternalDocumentation – How Nutch works.
- Nutch Version Control
- UsingGit - a guide to leveraging Git and Nutch. Nutch's source code is no longer managed in Subversion, it's managed in Git.
- Committer's_Rules – Committers should follow these guidelines when deciding, which branch to use for committing the patches and when to commit.
- Apache CMS] - How to edit the Nutch website based on the [http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html.Nutch website repository (see README there how to edit and deploy changes to the website)
- NutchMeetUps - Records of previous Nutch community meetup, hackathons, barcamps etc.
- Using Nutch as a Maven dependency
- GoogleSummerOfCode - An area dedicated to GSoC projects and student/mentor development/documentation sandbox.
- WhiteListRobots - User guide for the new host robots.txt whitelist capability