This is the home of the LENYA space.Apache Lenya is a Content Management System (OverviewCMS).
Warning: Many pages in this wiki are very much outdated with respect to the current Lenya 2.0 trunk. Please take the information you find in here with a metric ton of salt. Your first reference for 2.0 matters should be the staging documentation at http://lenya.zones.apache.org/docu/docs/2_0_x/index.html (which is periodically transferred to the main Lenya site).
- Lenya Homepage: http://lenya.apache.org/
- Glossary - Lenya terminology
- Technologies used by Lenya (XSLT, CSS, XSL-FO etc.)
- OverviewSitemapStructure - a brief introduction into the cocoon sitemaps used by Lenya
- SitemapWalkthrough - what happens when you view a page?
Lenya 1.2 information
- Series of Articles on Lenya by Jon Linczak http://redarrow.textdrive.com/
- Series of How-To's for Lenya by Paul Ercolino http://solprovider.com/lenya
Information in need of updating
- Lenya Evaluation Guide
- Practical Steps to your first Lenya publication
Demo Sites hosted by the Lenya project
- Based on Lenya 1.2.x with the default publications
- Based on Lenya 2.0.x with the default publications
Third-party Demo Sites
- Lenya 1.2.X with various Open Source publications (wyona.org)
- Based on Lenya 1.2.x with custom publications (University of Zurich)
- ModulesForge : keep track of contributor's modules
- Lenya 3.0
- RoadmapLenya3.0(Need to be reviewed and copy into another section, not really a roadmap IMO)
- Lenya 3.0
- Scrapbook - please review and update!