CXF™: An Open-Source Services Framework
Apache CXF CXF™ is an open source services framework. CXF helps you build and develop services using frontend programming APIs, like JAX-WS and JAX-RS. These services can speak a variety of protocols such as SOAP, XML/HTTP, RESTful HTTP, or CORBA and work over a variety of transports such as HTTP, JMS or JBI.
2019 - Apache CXF
The Apache CXF team is proud to announce the availability of our latest patch release! Over 31 JIRA issues were fixed in this release.
This is mostly a patch release to fix problems and issues that users have encountered. Downloads are available here.
May 13, 2019 - Apache CXF 3.2.9!
The Apache CXF team is proud to announce the availability of the latest patch releases. Over 35 11 JIRA issues were fixed for 188.8.131.52 which many of those fixes back ported to the other branches.9.
This is mostly a patch release to fix problems and issues that users have encountered. Downloads Downloads are available available here.
CXF includes a broad feature set, but it is primarily focused on the following areas:
- Basic support: WS-I Basic Profile 1.1
- Quality of Service: WS-Reliable Messaging
- Metadata: WS-Policy, WSDL 1.1 - Web Service Definition Language
- Communication Security: WS-Security, WS-SecurityPolicy, WS-SecureConversation, WS-Trust (partial support)
- Messaging Support: WS-Addressing, SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2, Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM)
OpenAPI Specification (OAS) Support
- OAS 2.0 (classic Swagger specification)
- OAS 3.0.x (new revised specification)
Multiple Transports, Protocol Bindings, Data Bindings, and Formats