This page shows a list of sites/services which take advantage of Apache UIMA to manage unstructured information:
- Averbis Extraction Platform - is a product based on the UIMA framework; the Averbis Extraction Platform makes extensive usage of the UIMA-AS scaleout functionalities
- Behemot - open source platform for large scale document processing
- clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System (cTAKES) - a UIMA pipeline with natural language components specifically built for processing clinical narrative text which describe patient-physician encounters
- DeepQA - a computer system that can directly and precisely answer natural language questions
- DKPro Core - an open source collection of software components for natural language processing (NLP) based on the Apache UIMA framework. The source code is available from Google Code. DKPro Core is now available via Maven Central.
- Fraunhofer Smart Semantics - components for semantic extensions
- IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search - search and analytics platform
- JulieLAB NLP Toolsuite - tools for natural language processing
- LanguageWare - a linguistic platform
- Luxid - text analytics engine, winner of 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Award for Best Semantic Technology Solution
- SAP Netweaver Cloud powered by HANA
- SemanticV - concept aware information tools
- TTC TermSuite - UIMA application for terminology extraction and alignment from comparable corpora developed by the TTC project consortium
- U-Compare - an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework.
- uimaFIT - an open source library that provides factories, injection, and testing utilities for UIMA
- uima-fr.org - a French-speaking web portal about UIMA which counts a discussion list, a feed aggregator and a repository of UIMA NLP resources available under open license
- Watson - Jeopardy! challenger Watson runs on top of the UIMA framework, and uses UIMA-AS as its scaleout infrastructure
Feel free to add more items to the list!