- Apache cTAKES - a UIMA pipeline with natural language components specifically built for processing clinical narrative text which describe patient-physician encounters
- Apache OpenNLP - provides several of their NLP tools as UIMA components
- Apache Clerezza - the Clerezza-UIMA integration brings the power of UIMA inside Clerezza providing reuse of existing UIMA components, definition of new ones in a linked data oriented system.
- Averbis Information Discovery Platforms - Averbis provides leading text mining and machine learning solutions for different use cases (Health Data, Patent Management and others) based on the UIMA framework.
- Behemot - open source platform for large scale document processing
- DeepQA - a computer system that can directly and precisely answer natural language questions
- DKPro Core - an open source collection of software components for natural language processing (NLP) based on the Apache UIMA framework.
- Fraunhofer Smart Semantics - components for semantic extensions
- IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search - search and analytics platform
- INCEpTION - a semantic text annotation platform offering automatic annotation suggestions, integration of RDF-based knowledge resources, enhanced search functionalities and much more. It is suitable for individual users as well as annotation teams. Annotation data is managed using UIMA and can be imported and exported in many formats including UIMA CAS XMI.
- JulieLAB NLP Toolsuite - tools for natural language processing
- LanguageWare - a linguistic platform
- Luxid - text analytics engine, winner of 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Award for Best Semantic Technology Solution
- OpenMinTeD - the OpenMinTeD platform for text mining on scientific publications supports UIMA as one of the key interoperability technologies for text mining
- SAP Netweaver Cloud powered by HANA
- SemanticV - concept aware information tools
SemaSuite - is a text analysis solution for different semantic use cases (e.g. e-mail avoidance in customer service, discovery of up selling potentials or to improve data for content management systems and other information retrieval tasks)
- TTC TermSuite - UIMA application for terminology extraction and alignment from comparable corpora developed by the TTC project consortium
- U-Compare - an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework.
- uima-fr.org - a French-speaking web portal about UIMA which counts a discussion list, a feed aggregator and a repository of UIMA NLP resources available under open license
- Watson - Jeopardy! challenger Watson runs on top of the UIMA framework, and uses UIMA-AS as its scale-out infrastructure
- WebAnno - a flexible web-based text annotation tool for individual users or annotation teams internally using UIMA to manage the annotated data and supporting various import and export formats including UIMA CAS XMI