- Watson - Jeopardy! challenger Watson runs on top of the UIMA framework, and uses UIMA-AS as its scaleout infrastructure
- DeepQA - a computer system that can directly and precisely answer natural language questions
- LanguageWare - a linguistic platform
- NsteinTME - a text mining engine
- U-Compare - an integrated text mining/natural language processing system based on the UIMA Framework.
- SemanticV - concept aware information tools
- JulieLAB NLP Toolsuite - tools for natural language processing
- Behemot - open source platform for large scale document processing
- clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System (cTAKES) - a UIMA pipeline with natural language components specifically built for processing clinical narrative text which describe patient-physician encounters
- uimaFIT - an open source library that provides factories, injection, and testing utilities for UIMA
- DKPro Core - an open source collection of software components for natural language processing (NLP) based on the Apache UIMA framework
- uima-fr.org - a French-speaking web portal about UIMA which counts a discussion list, a feed aggregator and a repository of UIMA NLP resources available under open license
Feel free to add more items to the list!