- For more about the Apache Struts project itself, visit the project web site.
- Struts 2 is extended using Plugins. A list of available plugins is available at the Struts 2 Plugin Registry.
- Tired of XML-based configurations, or need some extra agility? Try the Convention Plugin or its RESTful cousin, the REST Plugin.
- Interested in books, articles, and presentations about Struts? Check out some Other Resources.
- For other community-supported Struts resources, visit the Struts 2 Wiki.
The contents of the Struts 2 documentation wiki (what you're reading now) are distributed with each release, but maintained via the on-line wiki.
The documentation is grouped into four areas.
The Struts 2 Community Wiki is
an additional resource. It is not distributed with Struts 2, and contributions to the community wiki do not require a CLA.
- Apache Struts Home
- Project FAQ
- Mailing lists
- Issue Tracking (JIRA)
- Struts 2 Wiki space
- Struts Central