____ _ _ / ___| _ __ _ _ _ __ ___ | |__ | | | | | '__|| | | || '_ \ / __|| '_ \ | | | |___ | | | |_| || | | || (__ | | | ||_| \____||_| \__,_||_| |_| \___||_| |_|(_) Simple and Efficient MapReduce Pipelines
Welcome to the Apache Crunch Wiki!
Apache Crunch is a Java library for writing, testing, and running Hadoop MapReduce pipelines, based on Google's FlumeJava. Its goal is to make pipelines that are composed of many user-defined functions simple to write, easy to test, and efficient to run.
This Wiki contains backstage information for contributors and committers. User documentation may be developed here, but should eventually be moved to the website.
- Code Repository - Our central Git repository
- Issue Tracker - Where to file bug reports
- Mailing Lists - Getting in touch with us
- Apache CMS - Editing and publishing the website
- Website Source Code - Subversion repository used by the Apache CMS