- Kafka Manager - A tool for managing Apache Kafka.
- kafkat - Simplified command-line administration for Kafka brokers.
- Kafka Web Console - Displays information about your Kafka cluster including which nodes are up and what topics they host data for.
- Kafka Offset Monitor - Displays the state of all consumers and how far behind the head of the stream they are.
- Capillary – Displays the state and deltas of Kafka-based Apache Storm topologies. Supports Kafka >= 0.8. It also provides an API for fetching this information for monitoring purposes.
- Doctor Kafka - Service for cluster auto healing and workload balancing.
- Cruise Control - Fully automate the dynamic workload rebalance and self-healing of a Kafka cluster.
- Burrow - Monitoring companion that provides consumer lag checking as a service without the need for specifying thresholds.
- Chaperone - An audit system that monitors the completeness and latency of data stream.
- Automated AWS deployment
- Kafka -> S3 Mirroring tool from Pinterest.
- Alternative Kafka->S3 Mirroring tool
- Kafka Websocket - A proxy that interoperates with websockets for delivering Kafka data to browsers.
- KafkaCat - A native, command line producer and consumer.
- Kafka Mirror - An alternative to the built-in mirroring tool
- Ruby Demo App
- Apache Camel Integration
- Infobright integration
- Riemann Consumer of Metrics
- stormkafkamom – curses-based tool which displays state of Apache Storm based Kafka consumers (Kafka 0.7 only).
- uReplicator - Provides the ability to replicate across Kafka clusters in other data centers