- Elasticsearch - This project, Kafka Standalone Consumer will read the messages from Kafka, processes and index them in Elasticsearch. There are also several Kafka Connect connectors for Elasticsearch.
- Presto - The Presto Kafka connector allows you to query Kafka in SQL using Presto.
- Hive - Hive SerDe that allows querying Kafka (Avro only for now) using Hive SQL
- OpenMLDB Kafka Connector - This project allows you to define and extract features from data streams using SQL for ML applications.
- Kafka Manager - A tool for managing Apache Kafka.
- kafkat - Simplified command-line administration for Kafka brokers.
- Kafka Web Console - Displays information about your Kafka cluster including which nodes are up and what topics they host data for.
- Kafka Offset Monitor - Displays the state of all consumers and how far behind the head of the stream they are.
- Capillary – Displays the state and deltas of Kafka-based Apache Storm topologies. Supports Kafka >= 0.8. It also provides an API for fetching this information for monitoring purposes.
- Doctor Kafka - Service for cluster auto healing and workload balancing.
- Cruise Control - Fully automate the dynamic workload rebalance and self-healing of a Kafka cluster.
- Burrow - Monitoring companion that provides consumer lag checking as a service without the need for specifying thresholds.
- Chaperone - An audit system that monitors the completeness and latency of data stream.
- Sematext integration for Kafka monitoring that collects and charts 200+ Kafka metrics
- Xinfra Monitor - A framework that monitors and exposes metrics showing availability and performance of Kafka clusters and mirrored pipelines.
- Kafka Websocket - A proxy that interoperates with websockets for delivering Kafka data to browsers.
- KafkaCat - A native, command line producer and consumer.
- Kafka Mirror - An alternative to the built-in mirroring tool
- Ruby Demo App
- Apache Camel Integration
- Infobright integration
- Riemann Consumer of Metrics
- stormkafkamom – curses-based tool which displays state of Apache Storm based Kafka consumers (Kafka 0.7 only).
- uReplicator - Provides the ability to replicate across Kafka clusters in other data centers
- Mirus - A tool for distributed, high-volume replication between Apache Kafka clusters based on Kafka Connect
- libbeat - All Elastic Beats (Metricbeat, Filebeat, etc) have Kafka outputsOpenMLDB Kafka Connector - import the real-time data from Kafka into OpenMLDB, a feature platform for ML applications