Apache ServiceMix is a flexible, open-source integration container that unifies the features and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF, ODE, Karaf into a powerful runtime platform you can use to build your own integrations solutions. It provides a complete, enterprise ready ESB exclusively powered by OSGi.
It is being released under Apache License.
The main features are:
- reliable messaging with Apache ActiveMQ
- messaging, routing and Enterprise Integration Patterns with Apache Camel
- WS-* and RESTful web services with Apache CXF
- loosely coupled integration between all the other components with Apache ServiceMix NMR including rich Event, Messaging and Audit API
- complete WS-BPEL engine with Apache ODE
- OSGi-based server runtime powered by Apache Karaf
Tip: We're currently working on a new documentation set for ServiceMix. Get a sneak preview here and stay tuned for updates!