Welcome to Apache Flink (http://flink.apache.org).
To get edit permission to edit this Wiki, please send a mail to email@example.com (make sure you are subscribed), or to one of the committers.
Flink Bylaws defines the bylaws under which Apache Flink operates. If you have any suggestions to the bylaws, please add them to the Ideas for Bylaw changes.
Roadmaps and Feature Designs
FLIP - Flink Improvement Proposals are both proposals and design docs for all bigger changes in Flink. The community asks for a FLIP whenever public APIs or behavior are changed, or a new feature is adopted that is more than a trivial extension of an existing feature.
The Apache Flink Roadmap is on the main website and periodically updated with the active FLIPs and JIRA issues.
General information for and about Apache Flink users
Powered By Flink - A (non-complete) list of Apache Flink users
- Flink Forward San Francisco, 2018: [slides & videos]
- Flink Forward Berlin, 2017: [slides], [videos]
- Flink Forward San Francisco, 2017: [slides], [videos]
- Flink Forward Berlin, 2016: [slides & videos]
- Flink Forward Berlin, 2015: [slides & videos]
- Various Presentations
Information for contributors and those that want to start contributing
- Apache Flink development guidelines
Pull Request management (2019)
- Flink Jira Process
- Chinese Translation Specifications
General Information for Committers
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Benchmarks (CodeSpeed)
- Creating a Flink Release
- Verifying a Flink Release
- Creating a flink-connector release
- Creating a Flink Stateful Functions Release
- Creating a flink-shaded release
- Verifying a flink-shaded release