Today Traffic Server is now a top-level project at the Apache Software Foundation.
Ostatic.com featured an overview of Traffic Server written by Yahoo!'s Cloud Computing team.
- Administrator's Guide - Installing, configuring and administrating Traffic Server
- Plugin Development - Developing Traffic Server plug-ins
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - A running list of your most common questions
- SquidConfigTranslation - to find equivalent configuration directives
- Common Configurations
- Apache Traffic Server AMIs for EC2 - Apache TrafficServer AMI for EC2
- Presentations about Traffic Server
- Source is available from Git: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver.git
- Browse the source with ViewVC: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/trafficserver/
See Apache's Subversion repository documentation for more information.
- Development Process
- Design Docs
- Quality Assurance
The following mailing lists are available:
- email@example.com - administering and using TS
- firstname.lastname@example.org - developer discussion
- email@example.com - repository commits
To subscribe to these lists, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; see list documentation for more information.
Traffic Server developers are also often available on IRC; see irc.freenode.net#traffic-server.
No events planned at this time.