Recently Apache changed all of its' project's wiki permissions to reduce the amount of spam it was receiving. Now, to edit the wiki, your account needs specific permission. Once you
, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you want access to edit the wiki, your confluence wiki username and if you are a committer or not.
Traffic Server is a fast, scalable and extensible HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2 compliant caching proxy server. It was formerly a commercial product created by Inktomi and later aquired by Yahoo! in 2002. Yahoo! maintained the source until its open source release in August 2009.
- Administrator's Guide - Installing, configuring and administrating Traffic Server
- Plugin Development - Developing Traffic Server plug-ins
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - A running list of your most common questions
- SquidConfigTranslation - to find equivalent configuration directives
- Common Configurations
- Apache Traffic Server AMIs for EC2 - Apache TrafficServer AMI for EC2
- Presentations about Traffic Server
No events planned at this time.