You need to be added as a contributor to edit the wiki. But don't worry! Just email any Mailing List or grab us on IRC and let us know your user name.
|Table of Contents|
- https://github.com/IBM/cloudant-java-cloudantsdk - IBM Cloudant's Apache 2 licensed official client library for Java that is also compatible with Apache CouchDB.
- Couch Slacker - Spring Data integration for CouchDB, supporting native Spring Data repositories, query method, etc. Dependency is available on maven central so it is very easy to use...
- Ektorp - Ektorp is a persistence API that uses CouchDB as a storage engine. The goal of Ektorp is to combine JPA like functionality with the simplicity and flexibility that CouchDB provides.
- LightCouch - LightCouch aims at providing a simple API for communicating with CouchDB databases.
- CouchRepository - Spring Data repositories for CouchDB. Delegates internally to Ektorp or LightCouch.
Older, probably outdated Java clients: