- Make sure what you're saying/sharing is appropriate for all audiences, and reflects well on Apache Bigtop.
- Be polite when talking about Bigtop and responding to questions.
- Informal voice is OK, unprofessional is not.but keep it factual and welcoming
- Absolutely no use of NSFW language, images, or scenarios when using official Apache Bigtop accounts – and avoid associating Apache Bigtop with anything that is likely to be considered offensive.
- Share relevant, positive information.
- Feel free to share stories about Bigtop, whether they come from the Bigtop community, tech press, or folks outside of the press and community.
- Avoid sharing negative stories about "competingrelated or similar" projects.
- Keep posts/reposts relevant. Everybody loves LOLCats, but it's probably best not to share them from the official Bigtop social media accounts.
- Please share event information so long as it's Bigtop-related. e.g. Promoting an event where there are talks about Bigtop is spot-on. Promoting an event only because a vendor that has an interest in Bigtop is participating would be outside the scope of Bigtop social media accounts.