Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
- Release 1.5.1 to fix the issues with release 1.5.0: Missed voting on @general and License issue.
- Add roadmap page on wiki
- Initiate graduation discussion with community and address any concerns raised
Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?
Community has released Sentry is working on making 1.5.1 after fixing the earlier release issues.How release to fix the previous release issue. Most of the other issues raised during the last report have been resolved:
- Updated incubator Sentry page: Update news,committers list and status reports sections
- Fixed MarkMail link in sentry mailing_lists page
- Added Roles and responsibilities of committers and PPMC: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENTRY/Roles+and+responsibilities
- Updates to "How to release”
- Add release discussion step in how to release
- Create checklist for how to vote on release
How has the community developed since the last report?
There were multiple bug fixes and some new feature work has started. About 30 issues were created and about 20 resolved(Numbers from jira).
Date of last release:
When were the last committers or PMC members elected?