Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
1. Encourage more feature and direction discussions on the dev list rather than jira.
2. Continue reporting on time
3. Continue making periodic releases following the Apache guidelines.
Graduation vote has been passed, see below for details.
Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?
Community Graduation vote has made been making good progress on all of the above mentioned items.
1. There have been multiple discussions on the dev list about features/ design decisions/ roadmap/ dev practices.
2. Community has been doing timely monthly reporting.
3. Community is actively working on bug fixes and working to release 1.6.0 next monthbeen passed and the resolution has been proposed to the board for consideration in the board meeting.
Olivier Lamy resigned as a mentor.
How has the community developed since the last report? We
~500 messages on dev list
in the past three months. (Got number from http://markmail.org/list/org.apache.sentry.dev)
- Community is continuing to do monthly hangouts.
How has the project developed since the last report?
About 42 131 issues were created and about 42 87 resolved in the past 3 months(Numbers from jira).
Date of last release:
2015-07-1409-22, preparing for 1.7.0 release
When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
Colin Ma, Dapeng Sun, Guoquan Shen and Xiaomeng Huang were added as committers on 12/24/2014. No new PPMC members have been added since the project has entered the incubator Hao Hao was added as committer on 01/29/2016. On 2015-12-21, Community voted to make Committer == PPMC.
[ ](sentry) Arvind Prabhakar
[ ](sentry) Joe Brockmeier
[ ](sentry) David Nalley
[ ](sentry) Olivier Lamy
[ ](sentry) Patrick Hunt
[ ](sentry) Thomas White