Highlights of the 1.21.0 release include:
- Refactored OpenID Connect integration with support for Refresh Tokens
- Deprecated additional components and features in preparation toward an Apache NiFi 2.0 such as those involving Apache Ambari or older versions of Apache Kafka clients.
- Upgraded numerous dependencies due to potential vulnerabilities and latest stable lines.
- QuerySalesforceObject now accepts custom queries.
- Numerous bug fixes to processors but also core NiFi framework behavior
- A full list of issues that were resolved can be found at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12352899