- Application protocol (HTTP/2, HTTP/1, SPDY/3.1), with %<cqpv>.
- Milestones/state times of a transactions to get a better understanding of where time for responses is spent.
- SSL session hit or miss
- Connection reuse or new connection for the request
- Pre-configured log formats removed in favor of logs_xml.config
- Ability to wire trace and log TLS connections. See "New Configuration Options" below.
- Removed support for RHEL5
- Removed predefined log formats and reproduced in default logs_xml.config
Future Deprecated Features